As an Electrician I install several ceiling fans for our customers. Whether it is for homes under new construction, remodels or just adding a breeze to your bedroom. We have becomes masters of the ceiling fan trade! We make it a simple and quick process for anybody.
There are a few simple steps to installing a ceiling fan–
- Step 1: Remove the Existing Light Fixture (If there is one)
- Step 2: Install a Support Brace.
- Step 3: Install the Fan Mounting Bracket.
- Step 4: Connect the Fan Motor Wiring.
- Step 5: Attach the Fan Blades.
- Step 6: Attach the Light Fixture.
- Step 7: Install the Wall Control Switch.
- Steps are courtesy of-
We can have a ceiling fan up in your house in no time at all! We are handy, aren’t we? Jb Electric is Beaumont, CA local!